Now available – order here!
Kids love Kitschy Cat – see photo gallery here!
Make memories and stay in touch with a favorite child.
The Kitschy Cat Alphabet Book sprang from a desire for a fun way to keep in touch with my young grandchildren, who live hundreds of miles away. Postcards of Kitschy Cat and friends illustrate each letter of the alphabet with a photograph and a rhyme, and create an alphabet book that is also a keepsake of your messages.
- Send the cover and the rings and the first postcard to the child of your choice, using the enclosed envelope.
- Write a message on the Letter A postcard, stamp it, and drop it in the mail.
- The child waits for the mail and collects the postcards in a nifty book.
- Once you’ve sent all the postcards, the lucky child has an entire alphabet book to read over and over, cover to cover.
- Even better, your favorite child will have a keepsake of your correspondence to enjoy long past the standard greeting card.
Why a postcard book?
It’s a reminder! Tell your sweeties that you’re thinking of them.
It’s a cliff-hanger! What’s the next letter? What’s the next rhyme? Where will Kitschy Cat turn up next? And when will the mailman be here?
It’s a book! When all the postcards have been sent and received, the child has a book to read again and again.
It’s a keepsake! Your messages will always be a part of the book.
26 gifts for $25! Order the Kitschy Cat Alphabet Book from my Etsy shop.
© 2015. Nancy McKibben. All Rights Reserved. Kitschy Cat logo and logotype are the exclusive trademark properties of Nancy McKibben.